Orders made with shopgaragedoor.com can only be cancelled and refunded in full within a 24 hours of initiating an order. No cancellations after 24 hours. Depending on the stage of the order, some portion of the order may be refunded. Cost such as processing, restocking and production fees will be calculated and deducted before any refund amounts will be made..
All sales are final due to the custom nature of garage doors. Orders delivered to a buyer’s location can not be returned accept in the case of a manufacturer’s defect or the product has been damaged by the freight carrier.
- No returns on products that are damaged due to mishandling after delivery.
- No returns on doors that were measured improperly by the buyer. Improper measurements can result in ordering the wrong door panels, track and accessories.
Delivery, Claims and Returns Procedures
- Sectional garage doors will be delivered by a truck from a local company in your area. Roll up doors are shipped LTL after crating.
- Buyer should not accept the freight until it has been fully inspected. Please open the hardware boxes and count for shortages. Open the door panels to inspect for damage.
- Once you inspect all freight, you will be asked to sign off with the carrier that all items are present and that all items are acceptable condition to Buyer.
- If items are missing and damage is found, please note this on the Carrier’s paperwork. Then, email us immediately with all details of shortages or damage. Include the freight company name and bill number.
- Shopgaragedoor.com will not accept claims if errors are not made within 24 hours.
- The buyer agrees that a representative of shopgaragedoor.com will be allowed to visit your location to inspect the product for defects and shortages.
- All products legitimately deemed defective after installation will be picked up and an order will be placed to replace any defective items.